Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Key Responsibilities : Able to develop/implement DevOps CI/CD pipeline 1 Good experience on Azure IaaS components, PaaS expertise is an added plus 2 Must have good hands on/ deep dive knowledge on Terraform, Ansible, PowerShell, during all the delivery phases 3 Design, build and test the CI/CD pipeline 4 Requirement gatherings 5 Daily Status updates to client and stack holders
- Technical Experience : 1 At 4 years of experience 2 Must have over 3 years as DevOps resource with Azure, Azure DevOps,Terraform,Ansible,Azure KubernetesAKS 3 Must know cloud and integrations 4 Must have experience in PowerShell, Bash/Shell scripting , Good knowledge and experience in LinuxCentOS,RHEL, Ubuntu , Windows administration 5 Must have experience in provisioning Azure IaaS,PaaS infrastructure using Terraform
- Professional Attributes : 1 Strong soft skills who can define deliverables, drive build, identify execution bottlenecks, risks, issues early on and drive corrective actions 2 Engineering Degree Bachelors or Masters
- Educational Qualification : 1: BE Graudate
- Additional Information : 1 Azure 303/304 Solution architect certification
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.