Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Key Responsibilities : A:Interact with customers for requirement gathering and align on Campaign strategy B:Create solution blueprint and detailed design from requirements C:Build application from Technical design using configuration and customizations D:Design and build integrations API based E:Create documentation for functionalities developed F:Perform Code review and Code Optimization G:Create reports to measure Campaign effectiveness
- Technical Experience : A:Experience in building personalized campaigns leveraging Email Studio B;Experience in Data Extensions, Customer Segmentation, Email Sends, Reporting, etc C:Hands on experience in programmatic development in SOQL, SQL, AMP Script, HTML, D:Experience in tools like Journey Builder, Audience Builder, Content Builder, Contact Builder related activities E:Experience in integration with Salesforce Sales/Service Cloud, Commerce Cloud F:Good to have knowledge on Social, Mobile, SMS,, Dataroma
- Professional Attributes : A:5 years of experience in various SDLC roles with minimum 2 years of experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud B:Must have good communication skills and capable of managing discussions with client C:Self-driven and individual contributor
- Educational Qualification : A:15 years of full time education B:Bachelor/Masters degree in Engineering/Technology
- Additional Information : SFMC Email Specialist/SFMC Developer/SFMC Consultant/SFMC Administrator/Pardot Consultant
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.