Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Key Responsibilities : Understanding of migration project methodologies BPDM Best Practice Data Migration and RDS Rapid Deployment Solution and business process Good understanding of ETL, Data Migration and Data Quality Concepts Good understanding of DS transforms, connectivity to source/target databases/applications Experience with RDBS such as Oracle, MS SQL Server Knowledge of implementing ETL Process, extraction of data from various type of sources, Data Profiling using DS/IS, transforming data using DS tra
- Technical Experience : SAP BusinessObjects Data Services Good to Have Skills: S4 HANA Studio, S4 HANA migration experience, loaded data using IDOCs, worked on SAP FI objects migrations
- Professional Attributes : a Good to have exposure on S/4HANA with good communication skills b Should have interest to cross trained to other relevant skills c Good Communication Skill/Client Handling skills d willing to work in shifts
- Educational Qualification : BE or MCA
- Additional Information : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.