Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :IXO IOT Devices
- Good To Have Skills :Microsoft Azure IaaS
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Hands on programming knowledge any one is preferred - C, C, Java, Python, C Must have hands on experience on device communication protocol- Bluetooth, Zigbee, LoRa, UART, Edge development, cloud development and integration with device Experience building IoT Solution Architecture and developing POC/MVP for a large-scale enterprise-wide solution Experience designing and developing Data Architecture viz data ingestion, stream/batch processing, analytics on an enterprise-scale IoT project
- Technical Experience : Experience designing and developing IoT device network such LoRa, Zigbee, Bluetooth etc Experience on edge development- Azure Edge, AWS Greengrass Knowledge of IoT platforms such as AWS IoT, Azure IoT, GE Predix, PTC ThingWorx Experience in working of network programming such as HTTP, HTTPS, TCP, UDP, SSL, SMTP, SNMP, RF Zigbee, BLE, RF, Wi-Fi, NFC, RFID, etc Experience on Embedded Systems Programming such as Applications development on uC/uP/DSP - ARM911, Cortex, Arduino , Raspberry PI ,SO
- Professional Attributes : Excellent communication skills, Team management, Good team player, analytical skills, ability to work under pressure
- Educational Qualification : Any Degree
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.