Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :SAP for Retail
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 At least 5 years of work experience in relevant retail consulting services engagements or business environments, implementing or using Retail business processes and applications2 Experience with SAP Retail in one of the following areas,Planning, Merchandising, Rebates, Order to cash, Pricing and Promotions or Supply Chain3 Design, customize, configure and test the SAP IS Retail module
- Technical Experience : 1 Experience in S4 HANA is added advantage2 SAP CAR experience is added advantage3 Ability to support all stages of a SAP Retail implementation project4 Profound understanding of Retail business processes5 Understanding of integration points with the SD, MM, and FI CO modules
- Professional Attributes : 1 Must have a Good communication skills,manage multiple deliverables and projects concurrently2 Ability to work in a team environment, effectively interacting with others3 Ability to provide recommendations with regards to future business and solution opportunities
- Educational Qualification : 1 Resource should have completed minimum 15 years of full time education
- Additional Information : 1Must be resultoriented and demonstrate a must do attitude, flexibility and resourcefulness
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.