Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Kolkata
- Must Have Skills :SAP Project System
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A Act as the functional expert, ensuring quick turnaround in identifying application issues and providing timely solutions B Understand the business requirement, transform business requirements into the solution designs C Provide estimates for completion of build, system testing and implementation of solution Developer unit testing and transporting the object to production Deliver quality assured objects D Analyze an incident and problem tickets and provide quality solution in time
- Technical Experience : A Min exp of 4 to 6 years in SAP Project System PS B Good configuration knowledge of PS structures: WBS, Network, Milestones, Cost Planning, Budgeting, Material Requirement planning, Project quotation, Commitments in projects, Time sheets, Goods issues, and other project management activities in SAP PS C Experience on complete PS module cycle from project creation to settlement D Should have knowledge about investment project and related process Good integration knowledge with CO, FI and MM,
- Professional Attributes : A Should have excellent communication skill
- Educational Qualification : Any graduate
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.