Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Key Responsibilities : a Responsible for SAP Financial accounting configuration, work with client teams to understand the business requirement and provide the solution Able to handle medium complex issues, Work independently on the objects/tickets assigned b Understand the Finance business requirements and design of the system, Configure Finance applications especially General Ledger GL, Accounts Payable AP, Accounts Receivable AR, Project Systems PS and Asset Accounting AA c Good understanding in SAP Controlling a
- Technical Experience : a SAP Finance experience usually at least 5 - 7 years, should have worked on at least one E2E implementation and at least 1 support project Exposure to Design, build, configure and test applications to meet business process and application requirements b Experience in SAP Finance skills like General Ledger GL, Accounts Payable AP, Accounts Receivable AR, Project Systems PS and Asset Accounting AA c Good to have basic understanding in Product Costing, Material Ledger, Actual Costing and COPA- Pro
- Professional Attributes : a Minimum 5 to 7 years of SAP Finance experience in implementation/support projects b Experience in system design, configuration and testing Scenarios c Strong communication skills soft skills
- Educational Qualification : a Finance / ICWA /CA / Engineering graduate or Post graduate
- Additional Information : a Flexible to work in shifts and ability to work under pressure
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.