Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Key Responsibilities : Ability to work with clients to identify key business requirements, Analyze Estimation, design, development, and Testing in SAP MM Process Area Good knowledge in SAP MM Purchasing, Inventory management and Vendor Invoice management Liaise with WRICEF team to create Functional specifications that meet business requirements and solution development in each SAP releases Defects Handling, change requests, Process improvement activities and solving tickets with predefined SLA Responsible for Co
- Technical Experience : SAP Functional MM with 5-7 years of Experience and should have worked on at least one E2E SAP Implementation and Rollout projects in ECC 60 or S4 HANA Strong knowledge of SAP MM Purchasing, Inventory management, Procure-to-pay cycle, and Inbound logistics in the Supply chain Stock Transport Orders, Master Data, Message Output, Pricing Schema, AP invoice Posting, Intercompany and Special Procurement processes in supply chain Tools: ALMQC, JIRA Agile methodology, ITSM, CHARM and knowledge on
- Professional Attributes : Excellent communication, interpersonal and client facing skills Strong problem solving and analytical skills Motivated to complete tasks independently Must have analytical presentation skills Good leadership skills to manage and coordinate a team Awareness of latest technologies and trends lik
- Educational Qualification : 15 yrs of regular education
- Additional Information : SAP MM Certification S/4 HANA Cloud certificates are added advantage
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.