- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Chennai
- Must Have Skills :No Technology Specialization,SAP TM Transportation Management
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1: Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application SAP S4/HANA Transportation Management 2: Must have a minimum of 1 TM E2E implementation 3: Hands-on experience in logistics in Shipping and Handling unit management 4: Design the functional architecture and implement the IT systems such as Transportation Management Systems, Warehouse Management systems, Integration with TPL softwares Rail Road, Truck, Vessel and Barge Management systems
- Technical Experience : 1: Assist clients in the selection, implementation and support of SAP solutions which naturally include design, configuration, and testing 2: Good business knowledge of transportation and logistics execution 3: Perform Functional, Unit, Integration testing 4: Hands-on SAP TM with more than 5 years of experience 5: Must possess knowledge on integration with ECC, SCM systems 6: Cross module skills are mandatory
- Professional Attributes : 1: Team player and work with cross-functional teams, Good interpersonal Professional Experience 2: Communication, leadership skills, team handling skills, analytical skills, presentation skills, ability to work directly with clients needed to carry out this job
- Educational Qualification : 15 yrs of regular education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.