Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Test Architect
- Project Role Description :Develop strategic plans for testing efforts. Advise the customer on innovative testing products and solutions. Define and administer standard testing architecture methodologies, processes and tools across the engagement. Create test estimates and define/build reusable testing assets for large/complex projects.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :Test Automation Strategy
- Good To Have Skills :Functional Test Planning,Test Management
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Develop strategic plans for testing efforts Advise the customer on innovative testing products and solutions Define and administer standard testing architecture methodologies, processes and tools across the engagement Create test estimates and define/build reusable testing assets for large/complex projects
- Technical Experience : Experience of eCommerce Portals testing on desktop / mobile Experience of Hybris / AEM / SAP technologies integrations testing Client / stakeholders management Experience of leading onshore and offshore team Test Strategy, Test Planning, Testing Reporting and Test Management Experience on DevOps and Agile
- Professional Attributes : Excellent Communication skills To be proactive and able to corroborate the process in achieving the requirements and also to have maintainability dependability efficiency and acceptability
- Additional Information : Growth - Anticipatory
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.