Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Developing professional expertise, applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues 2 Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors 3 Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action 4 Builds productive internal/external working relationships
- Technical Experience : 1 Forcecom features and capabilities 2 Experience with working in agile methodology and scrum 3 Ability to guide internal customers throughout all aspects of the software development life cycle, including agile practices, from writing user stories and acceptance criteria to coordinating end to end and user acceptance testing 4 Understanding of basic information technology concepts like database, security, networking, integrations, programming and cloud computing concepts
- Professional Attributes : a: Proficient communications skills b: Should be good in confidence c: Good learning skills
- Educational Qualification : BTECH, MTECH, BSC, MCA, BE, ME, MSC
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.