Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Program and Project Management
- Good To Have Skills :Analytics Solution Architecture,Program Control Services,Project Resource Management
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Years of Experience- 10 Years 2 Should have handled Programs/Events for Customers and Excellent Communication Skills 3 Candidate will be required to plan the Research events for the customers, profile users for the research 4 The event may be offsite, which may require candidate to travel to ensure end to end execution of event 5 Candidate will be required to learn/understand the product and its features to bring relevance on the research event planning 6 Excellent skills in MS Office Tools
- Technical Experience : 1 Candidates needs to be skilled on training and coaching 2 Appreciation of technology and business trends 3 Candidate will be required to partner with Research Managers on strategic vision and help build a roadmap of the research customer events to support the vision 4 Good to have prior experience on UX Research 5 Required to have good understanding of Product Design using Photoshop XD, Sketch 6 Should have understanding of UX Research methods like Surveys, Interviews, Journey Mapping
- Professional Attributes : 1 Good in communications skills 2 Ability to lead a team
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.