Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Test Automation Engineer
- Project Role Description :Transform testing into a continuous and efficient end-to-end quality engineering function through the use of quality processes, tools, and methodologies significantly improving control, accuracy and integrity. Evolve more predictive and intelligent testing approaches based on automation and innovative testing products and solutions.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :Cucumber
- Good To Have Skills :Automated Testing
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Candidate should have good functional understanding of dataware housing and must be strong in writing Oracle SQL Queries and Shell scripts b: Must be able to author and Implement the Automation test framework Author and execute the automation test scripts c: Must be able to analyze the automation test results for error/ failure recommends solutions d: Interacts with client business and project stakeholders Knowledge of Data driven, key word, Hybrid frameworks
- Technical Experience : a: Any Test Automation tool UFT / Cucumber Experience Must b: Must be able to author and Implement the Automation test framework c: Understands and uses appropriate automated testing processes and tools d: Stays current on established tools, techniques, and technologies e: Performs work assigned by the lead
- Professional Attributes : a: Should have Good Communication Skills b: Should have Good analytical skills presentation skills c: Should have ability to work under pressure
- Educational Qualification : NA
- Additional Information : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.