- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :SAP for Insurance Policy Management (FS-PM)
- Good To Have Skills :SAP ABAP Object Oriented Development
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: should be responsible in Good functional knowledge of core insurance functions b: should be responsible in PC Insurance: Personal or Commercial Lines Product Management, New Business and Underwriting c: should be responsible in Exposurng in activities like process mapping, gap analysis etc Configuration and Deployment d: Should be well versed with OOP methodologies
- Technical Experience : a: Resource should have 5 years of Exp in FSPM b: Hands on experience in msgPM Product
- Professional Attributes : a: should be a good team player b: should have good client communication skills
- Educational Qualification : BE, BTech and MTech
- Additional Information : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.