Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Salesforce Development
- Good To Have Skills :DevOps,DevOps Architecture
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A:Implement highly scalable solutions on the Salesforce platform This process includes continuous delivery, optimization, monitoring, release management and support the end to end release process B:Work alongside Salesforce Developers Testers to ensure all updates to the Salesforce platform seamlessly move from development through staging and into production for all Salesforce based applications C:Drive operational excellence by implementing strategies for continuous delivery of Salesforce
- Technical Experience : A:Experience with DevOps is preferred must have B:Experience in Agile methodology and experience in working on Agile projects must have C:Experience with JIRA, Rally or similar tool is preferred nice to have D:Experience with Jenkins/Copado/AutoRabit/Gearset/Tosca one of it is must E:Operate, support and improve our tools for continuous integration, automated testing and release management F:Document and advocate adoption of our continuous delivery / continuous integration processes and tools
- Professional Attributes : A:10 years IT experience with minimum 1 years of hands on experience as - Release Manager OR DevOps Specialist OR Test Automation Specialist B:Should have worked at least in 2-3 projects from Inception to Delivery and any dependent software on the cloud
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors or masters degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering or a related field
- Additional Information : A:Salesforce Admin Certificate is bare minimum
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.