Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :Java Enterprise Edition,Spring Boot
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Design, develop, and configure software systems to meet market and/or client requirements b: Be responsible for all end to end phases from analysis, design, implementation, quality assurance including testing, to delivery and maintenance of the software product or system c: Or for a specific phase of the life cycle apply knowledge of technologies, applications, methodologies, processes and tools to support a client, project or entity d: Provide self-updates and participate in all team meeting
- Technical Experience : a: 4 years of hands on development in JAVA b: 2 years of experience working in Spring Boot c: JAVA - version 8 hands-on d: Versioning systems - Git / GitLab / Bitbucket experience e: CI/CD - Jenkins/Maven/Bamboo experience f: Spring Framework knowledge g: SQL Experience h: Linux basics knowledge i: JIRA/Confluence knowledge j: DevOps experience k: BDD Knowledge l: Spring boot experience m: Data Structure knowledge n: REST services experience
- Professional Attributes : a: Strong sense of accountability and ownership b: Good team player and communicator with a flexible, customer-driven attitude c: Agile / Lean attitude and mindset d: Believe in daily improvement, easily adapt to change and have fun while doing it e: Work well independently and within a team
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.