Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Key Responsibilities : A 6-8 years of hands on programming experience on any of the modern technologies Eg Java, net, PHP, Python etc B Should have been part of an Agile team for minimum of 5yrs C Experience on XP, Devops, clean code principles, TDD, BDD, pair programming,
- Technical Experience : A Experienced Developer/ Tech Lead / Team Lead to technology organization B Skills in design, development and programming in object-oriented and client server platforms C Experienced at mentoring other developers good to have
- Professional Attributes: 1 Good Communication skills 2 Talk on technical debts, Engineering practices, ability to communicate the problem statements/challenges
- Educational Qualification: Graduate
- Additional Information: Good to have CSD- Certified Scrum Developer Certification
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.