Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Business and Integration Architect
- Project Role Description :Work directly with the client gathering requirements to align technology with business strategy and goals and. Experts internally and externally for their deep functional or industry expertise, domain knowledge, or offering expertise.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :OpenLink Endur
- Good To Have Skills :Openlink Endur Functional
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Can write complex queries involving multiple tables, self joins, inner and outer joins, inner queries, group by functions etc Can write advanced plug INS for extracting data from database, custom simulations, operations scripts, manipulation of instruments and transa
- Technical Experience : 6 years experience of Development and Business Analysis in OpenLinkEndur Should have working experience Endur projects with end to end trade lifecycle process Should have experience in requirements gathering, functional design, scoping and planning Should have design and development experience with strong knowledge on various Managers, Configurations, Deal setup, Connex framework, Reporting Formal development background mandatory Object oriented design experience
- Professional Attributes : Strong verbal, written communication and presentation skills Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, detailed oriented environment
- Educational Qualification : BE 4 years degree
- Additional Information : Agile certification
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.