Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Test Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the testing effort and/or team to plan, construct and execute release tests. Apply testing methodologies, principles and processes to define and implement key metrics to manage and assess the testing process including test execution and defect resolution. Apply business and functional knowledge to meet the teams overall test objectives. Coach and advice testers as required.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :React.js
- Good To Have Skills :HealthCare Payer Operations
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 5-7 yrs of Data Power hands on experience 2 Plan and execute software development lifecycle methodologies and frameworks such as Agile, Scrum, Test Driven Development, etc 3 Strong decision maker and driver Effective verbal and written communication skills and methods; with multiple levels of internal stakeholders 4 Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively across teams, functional groups and division
- Technical Experience : 1 Hands on exp in Single page web app development using modern client side MVC frameworks using ReactJS Experience developing custom reusable components in ReactJS 2 Creation of web pages by using XSLT and abstract services implementation in DataPower 3 Security and session management in the DataPower server 4 Content management in Datapower server by using alfresco
- Professional Attributes : 1 Ready to work in Shifts 2 Good Communication skills timings 12 to 10
- Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
- Additional Information : 1 Ready to work in Shifts 2 Good Communication skills timings 12 to 10
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.