Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Key Responsibilities : a: Take and understand business requirements from onsite/clients and convert into technical design b: Define technical strategy and best practices related to master data governance Provide strategy for integration between different SAP ECC, MDG and non-SAP systems c: Support data conversion activities, system upgrade and performance improvement etc d: Test and review developed code segments in MDG , implement best practices and automation wherever possible
- Technical Experience : a: Must have a minimum of 6 years of relevant work experience in SAP MDG among which 1 year in a lead role b: Must have been part of at least 3 end-to-end implementations c: Ability to oversee end to end testing Experience in Solution manager, HPQC, Rational ALM d: Ability to support RFP preparation/ solutioning type of activities from MDG side
- Professional Attributes : a: Good Communication skills b: Interpersonal skills for managing client, offshore/ onsite teams
- Educational Qualification : Graduate in Engineering
- Additional Information : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.