Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Key Responsibilities : a: Develop both data migration and integration projects using SAP BODS b: Develop BODS jobs to implement end to end data migration scenario c: Test and review BODS jobs, implement best practices and automation where ever possible d: Load data to target environment and perform post data load activities e: Data Quality / Data profiling, Data cleansing etc
- Technical Experience : a: Must have a minimum of 4 years of relevant work experience in data migration/data quality in SAP space b: Must have been part of at least 1-2 end to end implementations c: Must have played the Senior Developer role in a team for at least 2 implementations d: Must have working knowledge of basic project management activities like planning, executing, utilization e: Should have worked in all the stages in SDLC phases
- Professional Attributes : Good communication skills
- Educational Qualification : Graduate in Engineering
- Additional Information : Must Have Skills: SAP BODS, PL SQL Good To Have Skills: Functional knowledge of at least one
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.