- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Chennai
- Must Have Skills :HealthCare Payer Operations,Pegasystems Platform
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Senior System Architect responsible for majority of the application analysis, design, development, and configuration 2 Minimum 5 years hands on experience on PRPC Implementation 4 Experience in designing the application, orchestrating the process flows, SLA, Skill based routing 5 Experience in Integration with Database, External systems via SOAP/REST services, JMS, MQ 6 Also involved in implementation of application framework
- Technical Experience : 1 Certifications: CSA, CSSA 2 Experience in defining Class structure, data model, Indexing and reporting 3 Experience in Code quality measures like Code reviews 4 Compliance to Guardrail, working with AES Ability to design security for Application with Access groups, Roles and Privileges 5 Thorough understanding of Ruleset hierarchy and building re-usable components 6 Thorough understanding of environments involved deployment activities 7 Experience in Pega frameworks like CS, CSHC, CWS, CMF
- Professional Attributes : 1 Good communication skills both written as well as verbal 2 Health Public Services functional and business understanding 3 Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
- Educational Qualification : Technical Graduate
- Additional Information : Certifications: Mandatory: CSA, CSSA Good to have: CUIS, CCSA/CPMC
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.