Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Technical Architect
- Project Role Description :Review and integrate all application requirements, including functional, security, integration, performance, quality and operations requirements. Review and integrate the technical architecture requirements. Provide input into final decisions regarding hardware, network products, system software and security.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Noida
- Must Have Skills :Service Reliability Engineering
- Good To Have Skills :Infrastructure Architecture & Design
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Ensure availability and reliability of services Provide operational recovery and restorability support B: Run the production environment on system services health with observability Services C: Drive and resolve major and critical service disruptions with RCA D: Analyze performance metrics in performance tuning and fault finding E: Drive efficiency through Hyper-automation innovation F: Evaluate system design , platform management, and capacity planning
- Technical Experience : A: Expertise on System administration, troubleshooting recovery for Wintel, Unix, Linux, Hypervisor, DB B: Experience on SAN, NAS,SDS and Cloud Storage, Backup Recovery, Hyperconverged, Openstack C: Expertise on Disaster recovery recovery methodologies D: Experience in IAAS on any of the public cloud AWS and Azure and/or Google Cloud and/or Alibaba E: Experience with Infra-as-a code Python, Ansible and/or JSON and/or NodeJS/AngularJS F: Exposure to PaaS, SOA, AI ML and Microservices
- Professional Attributes : A: Excellent Communication and articulations skill for problem and solution B: Proactive attitude towards spotting problems and driving improvement C: Analytic bend of mind with out of box thinking D: Professional with enterprise knowledge
- Educational Qualification : Degree in respective area
- Additional Information : Certification in respective field
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.