- Project Role :Database Administrator
- Project Role Description :Administer, develop, test, or demonstrate databases. Perform many related database functions across one or more teams or clients, including designing, implementing and maintaining new databases, backup/recovery and configuration management. Install database management systems (DBMS) and provide input for modification of procedures and documentation used for problem resolution and day-to-day maintenance.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Oracle Applications DBA
- Good To Have Skills :Oracle EBS Financials
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a:Providing expert advice and direction in database/Oracle Applications technologies and disciplines which includes Database Administration and upgrades b:Being responsible for Database operations, performance and monitoring of various versions of Oracle RAC and non-RAC databases, database tools and services c:Working with business analysts and application development staff to develop database environments, responding to and resolving production issues and maintaining change control and testing
- Technical Experience : a:managing mission critical Oracle Applications and data warehouse environments and Oracle databases b:Prior Experience with managing Oracle Applications R12 and 11i c:Hands on experience managing Oracle databases both RAC/non-RAC d:Experience on R121213 upgrade and patching e:Strong scripting knowledge in perl/shell/batch
- Professional Attributes : Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Educational Qualification : 15 year of education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.