Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Key Responsibilities : Should have effective leadership skills and committed to handle both offshore and onshore MS Azure experience PaaS, IaaS, iPaaS end-to-end solution, thorough understanding of Azure Services including migration concerns, security, configuration, integration concepts and in-depth awareness of offerings of Microsoft Azure Deep understanding of cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trendsWork with the customer and end-users to define application and technical envir
- Technical Experience : a: NET Core 20/Standard, Web API, C, MS Test/Unit Testing, SQL Server Should be expert b: Azure PaaS, API Management, Cosmos DB, Azure Functions, AAD, Key Vault, Redis cache, logging and monitoring, Docker Mandatory Implementation knowledge c: Working knowledge of Logic Apps, Event Grid, VSO, DevOps d Strong experience working in all project life-cycles, in team Ability to mentor development staffs while implementing best practices and improving the development processes
- Professional Attributes: environments that come with any packaged software used by the project Review and integrate all application requirements, including functional, security, integration, performance, quality, and operations requirements Review and integrate the technical architecture requirements for the development,
- Educational Qualification: BE/Btech
- Additional Information: to ensure quality and requirement traceability Validate the design with the stakeholders to ensure
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.