Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Key Responsibilities : 1Designing and developing user interfaces using AngularJS best practices 2Adapting interface for modern internet applications using the latest front-end technologies 3Making complex technical and design decisions for AngularJS projects 4Developing application codes and unit tests in AngularJS, Java Technologies, and Rest Web Services 5Ensuring high performance of applications and providing support
- Technical Experience : 1Good knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience Angular 2Primary focus will be to implement a complete user interface in the form of a mobile and desktop web app, with a focus on performance 1Previous work experience as an AngularJS Developer
- Professional Attributes : good Communication skills strong management skills
- Educational Qualification : 15 years of minimum education
- Additional Information : Certification would be a plus
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.