Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :OpenText Documentum
- Good To Have Skills :OpenText ECM Tools
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 - Good hands on experience for implementation of Documentum application 2 - Good experience on Installation, Configuration and Administration of Documentum Suite of Products on various operating systems 3 - Good work experience on following Documentum components DFC,DFS, implementation of custom jobs, administration of default jobs, xPlore, workflows and Lifecycle with D2 4 - Experience on any of the scanning solution InputAccel or Kofax KTM 5 - Excellent in communication, analytical and debug
- Technical Experience : 1Must have strong knowledge of Documentum Foundation Services DFS 2 Extensive Knowledge and experience in designing and defining Security Models, Content Type Models, Workflows, Content Classifications, extending and customizing the Documentum framework Good 3 knowledge of Documentum- WDK/WebTop, WCM, DFC, BPM and other Documentum products 4 Knowledge in at least 3 or more from the following domains: Document Management, Web Content Management
- Professional Attributes : Good Written and comm skills Should have experience to interact with client
- Educational Qualification : BTech or MCA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.