Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :Adobe AEM/CQ
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Participate in the implementation of AEM including design, definition, and development of AEM content type models, workflows, templates, and components, and use permissions 2 Setup and configure AEM authoring, publish, and dispatcher environment with Adobe recommended best practices 3 Integrate AEM with other search and indexing tools like Solr, Elastic Search 4 Assist in deploying applications to Dev, QA, Production environments and migrations
- Technical Experience : 1 Adobe AEM Developer with strong Java/J2EE background in both front-end web design and AEM integration 2 5 years of AEM/CQ5 experience with 4 years of full cycle AEM projects 3 5 years of strong web content management experience with Adobe AEM 64 or higher 4 Experience with integrating AEM 64/higher with other products and vendors 5 Expertise in full stack development within AEM
- Professional Attributes : 1 Resource Should have good communication skills 2 Ability to understand the business context of requirements and apply to the task in hand 3 Ability to work under pressure to deliver to committed timescales 4 Strong basic technical skills with demonstrated ability to learn further 5 Exemplary team
- Educational Qualification : Any degree in computer science
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.