Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Data Governance
- Good To Have Skills :Accenture Benefits Management System
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : We are looking for an accomplished Collibra SME and Architect with strong experience in implementing Enterprise wide Data Governance initiative using Collibra This role will involve a close collaboration with various Technology Programs Teams, Business Users, Analysts and Data This is a unique opportunity to be a member of our corporate CRM and Analytics Team, tackling our toughest and most exciting data and governance challenges Must Have Skills Collibra Data Governance Center
- Technical Experience : Must Have Skills Collibra Data Governance Center skills with Collibra Architect and Collibra Consultant knowledge key components of the Collibra DGC such as Business Glossary, Reference Data, Stewardship, Data Catalog Dictionary, Data Helpdesk, Policy Manager, Issue Management, Collibra Connectors JDBC and REST API, Reporting, Data Quality Dashboard etc Design integration between Collibra DGC and other Enterprise Applications/Data Sources Specialized in using Eclipse IDE, Activiti BPMN 20 Workfl
- Professional Attributes : Work with the Data Governance Office/ data community to design and develop the Collibra asset model, implementing the best practices in Data Governance and Collibra implementations Ability to integrate Data Quality workflows using Collibra and create custom Dashboards showing Data Quality report
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors degree
- Additional Information : Excellent communication skills across all levels; ability to communicate with ease the complex and t
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.