Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Designer
- Project Role Description :Assist in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :Infor
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Guides and supports local rollout team in TD process 2 Aligns with rollout GFO lead and Business teams on MOCKS Cutover migration 3 Plan, Schedule and Drive Pre-Migration, Post Migration and Migration sessions 4 Guide/follow-up in validation and business signoff 5 Ensures readiness of instructional documents required by business to process data in LN system eg Processing of Sales orders, service orders etc 6 Keeps the track of all conceptual issues of business functionalities
- Technical Experience : 1 Full life-cycle ERP implementation 2 Good exposure to Integration Projects 3 Having deep experience to Customizations 4 Workflow Developments 5 Documentation User Training 6 Experience in both Rollout and Support projects 7 Infor Certified LN Consultant - Manufacturing Planning 8 Infor certification Infor Deployment Method 9 Having good experience in LN Infor Logistics module
- Professional Attributes : 1 Strong in communication skills 2 Ability to drive stake holders meeting 3 Adapting quickly to client expectations
- Educational Qualification : 1 Full time education Engineering in any stream 2 Post graduation as optional 3 Industry experience
- Additional Information : Candidate should be flexible to work in different timezones or shifts based on client needs
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.