- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :IBM InfoSphere DataStage
- Good To Have Skills :Core Banking Fundamentals
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1: Must have the Ability to ensure all issues are resolved on time 2: Must have the Ability to ensure all defined SLAs for resolving incidents are met 3: Will be responsible to ensure that incident management and change management processes are strictly adhered to 4: Resource needs to do get a broad understanding of multiple DD applications and ETL job flows 5: Must be able to deliver single Point of contact for all escalations and issues in DataStage application
- Technical Experience : 1: Should have 7 years of strong Support/development experience with primary skill as ETL DW 2: Atleast 4 years of Strong experience on any one the ETL tools such as SAP BusinessObjects Data Services, Informatica, IBM Data stage, Abinitio, SSIS etc 3: Strong experience in Oracle DB, SQL UNIX F: Excellent knowledge on data warehousing concepts Knowledge of Linux scripts, job scheduling will be a plus
- Professional Attributes : 1 : Must have good communication skills 2 : Must have ability to collaborate with different teams and suggest solutions 3 : Ability to work independently with little supervision or as a team 4 : Good analytical problem solving skills 5 : Good team handling skills
- Educational Qualification : 15 years of education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.