Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Key Responsibilities : a Create business process models based on the requirements Mapping industry trends and best practices to the clients unique requirements and processes to determine applicable fit Capable of defining architecting and re engineering business processes b Able to present solutions described above to senior client management via whiteboard and PowerPoint c Adept at working with clients to develop testing scenarios and test scripts and unit integration and acceptance testing
- Technical Experience : a Qualified CAs or MBA Finance with minimum 12 years of accounting experience b Excellent Accounting Skills and well versed with accounting software packages ie Tally Wings c Good Skills in MS Office d Familiar with Oracle Financials Preferred but not mandatory
- Professional Attributes : a Excellent communication interpersonal skills b Excellent consulting skills c Excellent presentation skills
- Educational Qualification : a Qualified Chartered Accountant or MBA Finance b 12 years of post qualification experience
- Additional Information : a Should be able to work in rotational shifts
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.