Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Key Responsibilities : 1:Elaborate product vision and derive product strategic roadmap 2: Effective Program management 3:Actively identifies or pursues innovative opportunities/approaches to enhance product features 4:Deliver tangible, realistic, innovative product features that are grounded in economic, stakeholder and environmental value for our clients and for Accenture 5:Agile and highly adaptable for changing priorities 6:Build networks and leverage them to deliver product with value at speed
- Technical Experience : 1: Minimum 18 years of Experience in Product development and Program / Delivery Management 2:Knowledge of best practices, market tools and trends on various Cloud platforms
- Professional Attributes : 1:Communicates and convey complex ideas effectively 2:Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Educational Qualification : 1: Bachelors degree 2: MBA Degree from Tier-1 College Preferable
- Additional Information : 1:Defining and Driving Product vision / Roadmap 2: Program and Delivery Management
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.