Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Azure PaaS
- Good To Have Skills :ASP.NET MVC,Microsoft FED ReactJS
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Responsible for designing and implementing scalable software solutions that address various web and mobile technical challenges 2 Creating UI screens as per the agreed standards using React Native forms 3 Integrating with backend APIs for CRUD operations 4 Performing end to end testing of applications from the device/emulators 5 Working with Native components/APIs and integrating mobile hardware with the applications 6 Creating customizations specific for Android and iOS
- Technical Experience : 1 Expertise in defining architecture standards and demonstrating technical capabilities via POCs Specialised in managing mobile application development projects 2 Extensive knowledge of mobile development frameworks such as iOS, Android, Rect Native, PhoneGap, Cordova 3 Automating the UI test automation using Appium mobile testing framework 4 Build and Deployment of application using App Center
- Professional Attributes : 1 Should be able to drive the technology design meetings 2 Should have excellent client communication skills 3 Should have good analytical and problem solving skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.