Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :Google BigQuery
- Good To Have Skills :No Industry Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Should have hands on coding experience 2 Work closely with other team members 3 Navigate and work with cross-team stakeholders 4 Appetite for learning of new framework and technologies
- Technical Experience : 1 Broad understanding of overall GCP environment, shell, console, API, SDK etc 2 Experience on Data Lake, Datawarehouse Datamart concepts and good understanding on ETL/ELT processes 3 Experience in analyzing large data sets using up-to-date tools eg BigQuery UI along with experience in coding eg Python 4 Understanding of analytics components in GCP gsutil, Gcloud, pub-sub, dataproc, data flow, BigQuery, GCS, BigTable, Cloud SQL, Composer etc 5 Solid understanding of Security controls and Data
- Professional Attributes : 1 Good communication Skill and Team player 2 Work in shifts
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.