- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :SAP ABAP Development for HANA
- Good To Have Skills :SAP ABAP Development,SAP Adobe/Adobe Interactive Development
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1: RICEFW development in S/4 HANA environment 2: Design and Development in Central Finance environment 3: Analysis, design, code, review and quality assurance 4: Quality review for the deliverables 5: Metrics and reporting of KPIs
- Technical Experience : 1: Good technical knowledge on latest technologies for S/4 HANA 2: Experience in S/4 HANA implementation Project 3: Candidate should have knowledge on UI5,FIORI,SLT and LTMC 4: Candidate should have knowledge CFIN on S/4 HANA 5: Candidate should have smooth knowledge on business mapping and know all the mapping actions
- Professional Attributes : 1: Should take ownership and ready to take challenges 2: Should have proper communication skills 3: Should be able to finish the objects within deadlines and should follow proper standards
- Educational Qualification : minimum 15 years of full time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.