- Project Role :Tester
- Project Role Description :Provide expertise in the planning, constructing and execution of test scripts. Apply business and functional knowledge including testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology to meet the teams overall test objectives. Ensure all testing results are easily accessible and understandable. Track defects to closure and keep defect repository up-to-date.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Selenium
- Good To Have Skills :Automated Testing,Functional Test Planning
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1Design, develop, and configure software systems to meet market and/or client requirements either end-to-end from analysis, design, implementation, quality assurance including testing, to delivery and maintenance of the software product or system or for a specific phase of the lifecycle Apply knowledge of technologies, applications, methodologies, processes and tools to support a client, project or entity 2 Functional Test Planning 3 Selenium 4Agile Testing
- Technical Experience : 1 Micro Focus Unified Functional Testing UFT, Functional Test Planning, Enterprise Technology, Communication Order Management Solutions 2 Design, develop, and configure software systems to meet market and/or client requirements either end-to-end from analysis, design, implementation, quality assurance including testing, to delivery and maintenance of the software product or system or for a specific phase of the lifecycle Apply knowledge of technologies, applications, methodologies, processes and
- Professional Attributes : 1 Good Communication Skill 2 Team initiatives
- Educational Qualification : As per accenture standards
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.