- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :SAP BW (Business Warehouse)
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization,SAP BW on HANA Data Modeling & Development
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a- Should have knowledge of tools-management of requests and incidents b-Should be able to guide the team members on the correct development approach enhancements and solution c-Should be able to manage documentation of all the enhancements planned d- Should be able to manage audit activities which includes capturing evidences of the cancelled jobs e- Should manage quick analysis on the defect observed in the existing reports/flow in BW to avoid SLA breach
- Technical Experience : a- Should have knowledge of technical support of the current flows in BW data updates from Data source -DSO-cube-multi provider analysis b- Should have knowledge to enhance the existing standard and generic data sources in source system c- Should have hands on experience in extraction of data from various data sources Finance , ECC,CRM systems d- Should able to manage transport movement of BW objects e- Should manage process chain and system monitoring , handling data loading issues
- Professional Attributes : a- Should have good communication and interpersonal skills b- Should be a good team player c- Should have good team management skills
- Educational Qualification : 15 years of regular education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.