- Project Role :Test Automation Engineer
- Project Role Description :Transform testing into a continuous and efficient end-to-end quality engineering function through the use of quality processes, tools, and methodologies significantly improving control, accuracy and integrity. Evolve more predictive and intelligent testing approaches based on automation and innovative testing products and solutions.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Selenium
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: As an automation test engineer, you will be familiar with design, build, test/ simulate and deploy effective test automation solutions B:You will have a good experience with descriptive programming C:You have a passion for creating great software and applications in an agile scrum environment
- Technical Experience : A: 4 years of experience in Selenium using Java with TestNG Framework B: Experience in Java - Good in OOPs, collections and design patterns C: Design Patterns: Page Object/Factory D: Experience of working in an integrated DevOps pipeline setup Jenkins/Maven and Git E: Customization of automation framework to suit client requirements F: Experience with execution through Selenium Grid, SauceLabs would be an added advantage
- Professional Attributes : A:Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment B: Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment C: Desire to work in an information systems environment
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.