Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Key Responsibilities : A: Support and Resolve issues associated with Oracle Argus Safety suite and associated interfaces B: Develop and Implement changes to Argus / Custom Code as per business need C: As Oracle Argus SME, support technical issues and support on time case processing and aggregate reporting D: Guide team on critical issues or enhancements E: Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact
- Technical Experience : A: Overall IT experience at least 7 years, with a minimum of 4 to 5 years in performing migration or implementation and testing/validation of Oracle Argus B: Prior experience in leading at least one implementation / upgrade project involving configuration / validation / data migration C: Experience in Regulatory Standards like 21 CFR Part 11, ICH, GxP D: Strong experience in SQL, PL/SQL E: Experience in creating detailed work plans based on effort estimate
- Professional Attributes : a: Fine with any location, position requires working in night shift b: Prior work experience in at least one Argus Implementation/Upgrade/Maintenance project c: Good communication skill and contribute to design, implementation of Argus and resolving technical issues d: Knowledge of AGILE methodology
- Educational Qualification : a: BE/BTECH in any discipline or Masters in Computer Applications MCA
- Additional Information : a: Shift timing Readiness to work in any shift as project has all 3 shifts Japan, UK and US
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.