Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Cloud Operations Administrator
- Project Role Description :Work with the Service Delivery Manager to perform capacity management, billing/show back operations, and cost optimization activities across multiple cloud environments.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Azure IaaS
- Good To Have Skills :Microsoft Windows Server Administration
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A:Need to work as an L2/L3 support on Azure infrastructure / IaaS / PaaS B:Need to manage the HA Cluster management and troubleshooting C:Need work in windows / Linux clustering D:Involve in planning and execution of major and minor platform software and operating system upgrades and Patch management and maintenance across Linux workloads running within Azure E: Need to work in Azure platform,including the application development and Infrastructure aspects
- Technical Experience : A:Experience in Azure administration of managing Azure Virtual machines, Storage, Backup Tool Any, Datacenter Networks B:Experience in Datacenter Infrastructure Engineering and Operations C:Technical expertise in Azure design and development, Azure Migration D:Strong knowledge on Cloud platform Azure system E:Extensive experience with MS Clustering, SQL clustering Always On and Load Balancing F:Knowledge on orchestration, compute, storage and networking concepts
- Professional Attributes : A: Good organization skills to balance and prioritize work, and multitask B:Good communication skills to communicate with support personnel, customers, and managers
- Educational Qualification : 15 years of full time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.