Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :Adobe AEM/CQ
- Good To Have Skills :Java Enterprise Edition
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Resource Must have Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe AEM/CQ skills 2 Resource should be Technical developer who can develop hands on new solutions in the existing application working with multiple teams 3 Resource should be able to interact with the client business in understanding the business context, translate it into technical requirements, Develop and test, support client testing , deploy
- Technical Experience : Experience in creation of responsive components, editable templates, Sling Models, OSGi services, Sling Servlets, Sling Filters, Schedulers, Sling events, Job handling, etc Experience in working on workflows, multi-site manager, clientlibs, asset metadata schema, clientlibs, content fragments, experience fragments, etc Good knowledge on Dispatcher configurations, CDN integration, REST/SOAP integrations, Adobe Cloud Service integrations, OSGi configurations, AEM Commerce integration, SPA,
- Professional Attributes : 1 Should possess good communication skills, directly interfacing with clients IT and Business teams 2 Should be able to discuss business scenarios talk business language with pros cons of each variations 3 Should be able to do high level effort estimation of new requirements
- Educational Qualification : BE BTech MSc MCA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.