Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Lead a team of 8-10 developers 2 Create technical design from Functional design/Requirement 3 Perform Build, including both Configuration and customization and Unit test of Salesforce modules based on technical designs, following best practices, ensuring expected code quality 4 Perform Code Review and Code Optimization on Lighting component 5 Perform Debugging and Troubleshooting and familiarity with deployment process and tool
- Technical Experience : 1 Minimum of 8 years of experience developing Salesforce configuration and customization including Lightning, SLDS, Apex/VF, and integrations including SOAP/REST 2 Experience in Architect, design, and develop advanced customization utilizing Salesforce and Force com, design patterns and Cloud CRM solutions 3 Must have PD1/PD Certification System and Application Architect Level certifications will be added value 4 Experience on Lighting web component will be added value
- Professional Attributes : 1 Must have Good Communication skill Ability to work with multiple stake holders including onshore and offshore 2 Plan and execute tasks as per agreed timelines and budget
- Educational Qualification : Regular 15-year full time education
- Additional Information : 1 Completion of Super badge in salesforce trailhead is a plus
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.