Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Key Responsibilities : SAP BPC Business Planning and Consolidations Consultant will be responsible for successful delivery of the planning and consolidation solutions to our clients The candidate should have excellent insights to functional and technical aspect of SAP software components which includes SAP Business Planning and Consolidations BPC 111 and 101 Responsibilities include, using knowledge of leading practices for accounting function Should have strong insights to General Ledger, Asset accounting, control
- Technical Experience : Must have knowledge and implementation experience in BPC standard models for BPC 101 or 111 Must have experience in creating and managing data manager packages, logic scripts Must have experience in managing security Teams, task profiles and data access profiles Must have knowledge or experience with creating and maintaining Business Process Flow templates and web reports and input templatesGood knowledge on creating and maintaining EPM report and input templatesAbility to look into BW system
- Professional Attributes : Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environmentProven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment Desire to work in an information systems environment Excellent communication written and oral and interpersonal skills is a must
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors Degree At least 5 years experience in Planning and/or Financial Consolidations technical
- Additional Information : Design and interpretation of reporting architecture for SAP BI Understanding of SAPECC/Non SAP data
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.