Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Consultant will be responsible for analysis, design, development, remediation, and mitigation of any issues related to SailPoint IIQ Identity and Access Management ToolParticipate in application deployment activities, connector configuration, custom-rule development, workflow configuration
- Technical Experience : 1: Hands on expertise with customization by developing custom connectors using Java 2: Good conceptual and working knowledge around Workflow, Approval process, Certification process, Password policies etc 3: Strong Java/J2EE hands on development with best practices 4: Ability to do code review, solution review to adopt best practices and coach the team to delivery quality final outcome as per Industry standard
- Professional Attributes : 1: Strong client stake holder management skills to discuss on Design, Requirements Demo discussions 2: Strong communication skills verbal, written and presentation 3: Quick learner, team player and self-starter
- Educational Qualification : BTech/BE - Computers
- Additional Information : Key Skills IIQ Identity Access Management, Sailpoint IDM, Sun Identity Manager
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.