Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :Governance Risk & Compliance (GRC),Third Party IT Risk Management
- Good To Have Skills :Risk Management
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Candidate would be primarily responsible for 1 Candidate would be primarily responsible for managing Governance, Risk and Compliance of Information Security 2 This role is responsible to help the client in assessing the risk arising from the vendors / third parties 3 The primary focus will be to help the client with their Third Party Risk Management TPRM framework, which includes understanding the scope of work, contacting the vendors / third parties for either SOC2 report or assessment
- Technical Experience : 1 This role is for Managed Risk Services 2 Should have ServiceNow GRC Architect experience Administer ServiceNow GRC to include extending/modify existing modules within the tool to enhance functionality 2 Ability to manage client requirements end to end
- Professional Attributes : 1 Quick learner, team player and self-starter 2 Good Articulation and presentation skills
- Educational Qualification : BE or MCA or MSc with Good Computer Science Background with good academic record of above 65 perc
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.