Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :Salesforce CPQ
- Good To Have Skills :Salesforce Development
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Should have experience in Apex and Visualforce b Should have experience developing software solutions, including coding, testing and deployment c Should have experience in creating change sets, taking backups and doing an end to end deployment d Become an expert on best practices and how the client implements business systems including creating workflows, reports, and dashboards e Gather and analyze business requirements and critical data elements across functional areas
- Technical Experience : a Should have good experience in building applications on the Salesforcecom platform b Should have experience in Customization and Configuration c Must have experience of working in Salesforce CPQ d Must have experience in team handling for more than 10 members
- Professional Attributes : a Should have good written and verbal communication skills b Good to have salesforce certification
- Educational Qualification : Regular 15-year full time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.