Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Xamarin
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Excellent understanding and hands on experience in Xamarin Xamarin Forms 2 Should be able to handle the tasks independently from creating UI to business logic 3 Working exp on NET based projects with REST APIs, XML, Web Services, SOAP and JSON 4 Proficient in using Visual Studio 2017,2019 and Mac OS 5 Hands on design experienceAXML, XAML and Storyboards exp in NET and C, and exp in Xamarin native Xamarin Forms Mandatory Xamarin Project exp
- Technical Experience : A:Experience with Xamarin , SQL B:Experience with API integration Rest, JSON, XML C:Good to have skills in WPF, XAML, MVC framework D:Able to do basic unit testing of the work assigned, to ensure the correct working E:Have a good understanding of middleware or database F:Understanding of generating a crash report and diagnose issues Take steps to stabilize mobile application G:Strong troubleshooting and diagnostic skills H:Good knowledge of XAML
- Professional Attributes : Good communication, documentation skills B: Ability to work along or as part of a team environment C: Should have good client facing experience and communications skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.