Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Identity and Access Management
- Good To Have Skills :CyberArk Privileged Identity Access Management
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1: Deployment and implementation of CyberArk Privileged Account Security 2:Should have good knowledge of CyberArk Disaster recovery and DNA 3:Strong knowledge on Integrating various platforms with CyberArk, such as Active Directory, ENE, SIEM and custom applications 4:Hands-on experience in custom connector development 5:Experience in using CyberArk Web Service APIs
- Technical Experience : 1:Should understand customer requirements and be capable of suggesting solutions 2:Implementation of CyberArk Privileged Account Security infrastructure Enterprise Password Vault, Password Vault Web Access, Central Policy Manager, Privileged Session Manager, Application Identity Manager for large scale customers 3:Application onboarding experience using AIM 4:Should have Strong programming skills with full life cycle J2EE 5:Hands-on experience with industry-standard IDEs like IntelliJ, Eclipse
- Professional Attributes : 1:Hands-on experience in custom connector development using PSM auto IT scripts and CPM connectors 2:Quick learner, team player and self-starter 3:Good Articulation and presentation skills
- Educational Qualification : BE or MCA or MSc with Good Computer Science Background with good academic record of 65 and above
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.