Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Key Responsibilities : 1 2-4 implementations experience in SAP IS Retail/Fashion 2 Worked on end to end implementation project 3 S/4 HANA implementation experience/or knowledge on S/4 HANA 4 Strong knowledge in SAP Retail 5 Hands-on functional experience on developing custom objects for RICEFW 6 Hand-on experience on writing functional design, proof of concepts, retail/fashion scenarios, workshop management 7 Understand business requirement clearly document the same
- Technical Experience : 1 Design/build/hands-on/support experience in the topics mentioned above 2 Knowledge/Experience handling RICEFW objects in SAP Retail projects 3 Knowledge of IDOC, in SAP Retail areas 4 Past experience in support / implementation / testing in an SAP Retail project
- Professional Attributes : 1 Good Communication skills 2 It would be good if he/she has a client facing experience, but not mandatory
- Educational Qualification : 15 years of regular course
- Additional Information : Must Have SAP Fashion, Retail experience
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.